The Guinness Storehouse has been a tourist attraction for decades. We completely understand why it is Dublin’s number one attraction.
We have been to the Storehouse 3 times. We often bring friends, visitors and family here. Every time we visit, there is something new we love and enjoy. Since we enjoy our time spent here so much, we decided to write this blog post about why your visit will not be complete without a visit to the Guinness Storehouse.
We go back time and time again for the different experiences and it’s guaranteed that you will spent a good couple of hours in the Storehouse. This is an attraction that’ll satisfy your thirst, fill your stomach and have good ‘craic’ singing along to live Irish music.
- Look no further than savouring a pint in the Gravity Bar with a 360 degrees view of Dublin City.
- If the crowds are too heavy in the Gravity bar, pop down to the luxurious Connoisseur Bar for an unforgettable tasting experience with the experts.
- Visiting the Storehouse will give you great insight in the history of the Guinness family and one of the world’s most famous stouts. Part of the self-guided tour includes a multi-sensory tasting experience. This is fun and very interactive (even on your 3rd visit).
- One of our favourite activities, is pulling your own pint in The Guinness Academy. We have done this a few times and enjoy it every time the same.
- The food! Oh, stop! The food!
- We personally love the atmosphere in The Arthur Guinness Bar. The city view is a bonus too. We love the music that plays from noon.
- Other foodie options include the Brewers’ Dining Hall, 1837 Bar & Brasserie (food is really good here too) and if you are just in the mood for a quick snack and coffee, Cooperage Cafe is perfect for you.
- The Guinness Storehouse has a couple of retail stores. Don’t leave without souvenirs.
The best experience we had, apart from learning how to pull your own Guinness pint, was Guinness’ new creation of printing you face on your pint! This launched on International Stout day in 2018.
Here is our selfie…
The Guinness Storehouse is open 7 days a week and all year long except for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and St. Stephen’s Day. You can book your tickets, here.