Tesalate Sand-free Towels
When Tesalate approached us to create content for their brand, we were extremely excited. We have heard of these revolutionary, lightweight towels that have drawn attention among thousands of travellers.
But is it worth the hype? And, is it worth the Irish weather?
Designed in Australia, these large, super absorbent and quick drying towels are made of AbsorbLite microfibre textile which is basically 80% polyester and 20% polyamide.
These towels are completely sand-free, light weight and compact. The fabric is smooth and soft. With a variety of colours, patterns and designs to choose from, these towels are complete game changers to your summer beach holiday. From dual towels to large single towels, wrapping snug around you, your money is spent wisely based on price per use for years to come. Not to mention how super absorbent they are.
The quality is superb. We have used our towels in the gym, on the beach and as a picnic mat. We could not be happier about how well they maintain their quality after multiple washes.
7 Reasons YES
- Compatibility and lightweight design: a 160cm x 78cm single towel weighs only 532g. Perfect if you are traveling light and need extra room for those shoes!
- Absorbency: no doubt here. These towels don’t absorb water the same way as regular towels. Sand rolls off and they dry in half the time of a regular towel.
- Wear & Tear: After several washes, our towels still look as good as new.
- Design: Plenty of colours and beautiful, seasonal patterns to choose from, a handy hanging hook and the towels are reversible with a Tesalate pouch for storage.
- It is in fact completely sand-free! The beach will stay on the beach.
- Irish Weather: Because they dry quicker than a normal towel, these towels could not be better for our Irish weather.
- Price: We are surprised that these towels are not pricier. (approx €50)
2 Reasons NO
- Lightweight: As much as this is a positive factor, the wind will not be your friend, chasing down these towels flying away. Nothing a stone, book or big sea shell cannot fix.
- Fluffiness: This is a personal preference. Because these towels are made of polyester and polyamide, it lacks that cosy, fluffy feel after an icy dip in the Irish Sea.
We truly love our Malibu and Sakura beach towels from Tesalate and if you have any opinions about these, leave us a comment and let us know what your favourite towel brand is.
P.S.: Tesalate ships worldwide.